Jomax Peak in Don Salvador Benedicto is now a very popular tourist spot in Negros Occidental. For a short span of time it gain popularity because of its version of sea of clouds.
Imagine yourself sipping unlimited cup of coffee while enjoying sea of clouds in Don Salvador Benedicto (DSB), Negros Occidental. Or Maybe watch the sunset and moonrise right on their balcony and mountain ranges as your backdrop! It is really possible if you can pay a visit to Jomax Peak. The place will surely give you a memorable and indelible experience.
Although it is not as spectacular as Mt. Pulag and Sagada but it is great alternative. The place is very accessible. Its picture perfect location is very promising and the place is a sight to behold. The cold weather and the scenic view is a great way to commune with nature and spend quality time with family and loved ones.
Jomax Peak is a place for you to relax and get rid from the pollution of the metro. Find peace and serenity while enjoying a panoramic view of the lush mountains and say hi to Mt. Canlaon from afar. This new haven is must visit place whenever you’re in the province.
Happened to be placed in one of the best spot in DSB, Jomax Peak is a family rest house owned by Atty. Jose Max Ortiz, former Mayor of Don Salvador Benedicto. Thus the place were named after him. This cozy resort and wellness facility opened its doors to the public. Jomax Peak is managed by Ms. Sofia Ortiz daughter of Atty. Ortiz.
Today, the place is being recognized locally and nationally. It is possible to become one of the top tourist destination in Negros Region. A lot of queries has been sent everyday to the management of the place. Everybody is dying to see and experience the sea of clouds!
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT JOMAX PEAK
- • The resort is upon reservation basis. Walk in customers will not be entertained.
- • Exclusive use of the picnic ground and including the pool.
- • There will be no other gust. The gates were closed.
- • 150 PHP/ person minimum of 5 with unlimited native coffee.
- • As of now they don’t serve food. Bring your own or cook your own food.
- • Grill with charcoal 100 PHP
- • Butane Stove 50 PHP
- • Rice Cooker 150 PHP
- The in-house helper can also cook all of your food for 150 PHP only.
- • For in queries you can message them via Facebook/jomaxpeak
- • Send them a picture with your recent ID with photo and your chosen dates.
note: Every Monday night they post canceled dates on their Facebook page. For those interested, you can schedule your visit and choose from dates that were canceled. They are fully booked until December and not yet open for 2017 booking. Always check their page for updates.
HOW TO GET THERE
- • Jomax Peak is located in Brgy. Kumaliskis in Don Salvador Benedicto. It can be reached via landtrip from Bacolod, Iloilo and Dumaguete. Ceres Bus has a daily trip to DSB. You can instruct the conductor to drop you at #48 Kilometer post or just say you’re going to Jomax Peak Atty. Ortiz rest house. It is 100 kilometers after the post and 200 km before the Malatan pg viewing deck. Fare may vary from 60 to 100 PHP.
WHAT TO DO IN JOMAX PEAK
There are several things you can do in Jomax Peak aside from the sea of clouds and enjoying unlimited native coffee. You can have a picknick with your family. The place is just perfect for picknick. Or you can soak yourself in a cold pool. Also if you are planning to get engage it could be the best place to propose and have prenup shoot in Jomax Peak. Sounds really romantic right? Another thing is you can trek to Malatan og falls. It just a few kilometers away from the place. You can hire a guide for 200 PHP.
• The place is still working in progress to serve you better on the future. Also the fees will change next year and the place can be rented exclusively. Please bookmark this page as it will be updated as soon as we receive updates.
Have you been to Jamax Peak? How was your experience? Share it with us via comment.
Jomax Peak Contact Number: +63 917 628 9889 Reference: gotmarked.com